1109 Chickasaw Rd,
Paris, TN 38242
- 1,472 sqft
Est. Value* : $53,540
- 1,472 sqft
1109 Chickasaw Rd is a single family home in Paris, TN. This home was built in 1999 and includes 1,472 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $53,540. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Chickasaw Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Chickasaw Rd is located in a community that is home to 19,135 residents, which has increased by 11.3% since 2000. 69.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.04%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.24%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Chickasaw Rd has a median household income of $35,347 and spends about $34,405 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Chickasaw Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 6.1%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Chickasaw Rd include Paris Elementary, and W O Inman Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1122 (578 for Math and 544 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 58.5% of the residents near 1109 Chickasaw Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Chickasaw Rd is about 37.0 degrees in January and 77.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Chickasaw Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2222 Lone Oak Rd,
$139,000 For Sale
Kirks Trading Post,
$15,000 For Sale
2325 Claytontown Road,
$76,500 For Sale
248 Oak Haven Rd,
$489,000 For Sale
40 Jones Cv,
$180,000 For Sale
55 HIGHLAND Cove,
$199,900 For Sale
803 Broad St,
$119,900 For Sale
288 River Trace Rd,
$800,000 For Sale
321 River Trace Rd,
$679,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Paris Elementary||3-5||581||38.9||14.9||0.72 mi|
|W G Rhea Elementary||PK-2||594||41||14.4||1 mi|
|W O Inman Middle School||6-8||528||34.5||15.3||1.85 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.