21860 Fenster St,
Belleville, MI 48111
- 2,464 sqft
Est. Value* : $175,600
21860 Fenster St is a single family home in Belleville, MI. This home was built in 1958 and includes one bathrooms and 2,464 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $175,600. Frequently asked questions about 21860 Fenster St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 21860 Fenster St is located in a community that is home to 37,596 residents, which has increased by 22.4% since 2000. 71% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.76%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.24%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 21860 Fenster St has a median household income of $55,512 and spends about $46,023 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 21860 Fenster St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11%. Property crime risk is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 21860 Fenster St include Belleville High School, Edgemont Elementary School, and McBride Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1124.
- How’s the job market? About 52.7% of the residents near 21860 Fenster St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 21860 Fenster St is about 16.0 degrees in January and 71.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 34.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 21860 Fenster St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
23560 SUMPTER Road,
$225,000 House For Sale
44100 JUDD Road,
$514,900 House For Sale
$60,000 House For Sale
18323 Martinsville Road,
$169,900 House For Sale
48644 BEMIS Road,
$265,000 House For Sale
$345,000 House For Sale
50150 ARKONA ARKONA,
$159,999 House For Sale
$159,900 House For Sale
48370 HULL Road,
$250,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Belleville High School||9-12||1,720||68.8||24.9||4.35 mi|
|Edgemont Elementary School||K-4||363||25.7||14.1||4.67 mi|
|McBride Middle School||6-9||695||35.1||19.7||5.93 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.