2159 37th Ave is a single family home in Columbus, NE. This home was built in 1973 and includes two bathrooms and 1,530 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $186,200.
Frequently asked questions about 2159 37th Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2159 37th Ave is located in a community that is home to 24,607 residents, which has increased by 8.3% since 2000. 71.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.11%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.06%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2159 37th Ave has a median household income of $40,803 and spends about $37,591 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2159 37th Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 5.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2159 37th Ave include Columbus High School, Columbus Middle School, and West Park Elementary.
- How’s the job market? About 52.3% of the residents near 2159 37th Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2159 37th Ave is about 23.6 degrees in January and 74.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 22.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 27.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2159 37th Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.