204-206 Wimbledon Dr,
Mansfield, OH 44906
- 4 Beds
- 2,327 sqft
Est. Value* : $108,600
- 4 Beds
204-206 Wimbledon Dr is a duplex in Mansfield, OH. This home was built in 1968 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,327 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $108,600. Frequently asked questions about 204-206 Wimbledon Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 204-206 Wimbledon Dr is located in a community that is home to 15,866 residents, which has decreased by -0.2% since 2000. 71.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.12%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (10.98%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 204-206 Wimbledon Dr has a median household income of $50,043 and spends about $42,470 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 204-206 Wimbledon Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.5%, which is higher than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 9.7%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 204-206 Wimbledon Dr include Malabar Intermediate School, Mansfield Middle School, and Mansfield Senior High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 53.2% of the residents near 204-206 Wimbledon Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 204-206 Wimbledon Dr is about 23.9 degrees in January and 70.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 204-206 Wimbledon Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1277 Deer Run Rd,
$585,000 House For Sale
635 Manchester Rd,
$154,900 House For Sale
451 Rosewood Ct,
$129,900 House For Sale
1206 Springmill Street,
$159,900 House For Sale
492 Chevy Chase Rd,
$169,900 House For Sale
512 Stewart Ln,
$269,900 House For Sale
1844 Cunning Dr,
$164,900 House For Sale
1340 Brookpark Dr,
$204,900 House For Sale
198 Rhein Ave,
$74,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Malabar Intermediate School||3-6||714||43.2||16.4||1.14 mi|
|Mansfield Middle School||7-8||467||33.5||13.9||0.91 mi|
|Mansfield Senior High School||9-12||801||58.1||13.7||0.88 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.