206 Shady Ln,
Ottawa, OH 45875
- 3 Beds
- 2,815 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
206 Shady Ln is a single family home in Ottawa, OH. This home was built in 2000 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,815 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 206 Shady Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 Shady Ln is located in a community that is home to 11,644 residents, which has increased by 4% since 2000. 79.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.72%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.27%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 Shady Ln has a median household income of $52,939 and spends about $44,633 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 Shady Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 Shady Ln include Kalida Elementary School, and Kalida High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 58.1% of the residents near 206 Shady Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 Shady Ln is about 23.6 degrees in January and 73.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 Shady Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14628 ROAD 11-J,
$310,000 House For Sale
15012 Road 11,
$112,900 House For Sale
118 Laura Lane,
$359,900 House For Sale
5313 Road 13,
$285,000 House For Sale
323 W OLD ORCHARD DR,
$154,995 House For Sale
323 OLD ORCHARD Drive,
$149,000 House For Sale
211 S Main St,
$13,500 House For Sale
453 W KENNEDY Street,
$219,500 House For Sale
307 Oakview Drive,
$214,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Kalida Elementary School||K-4||251||15||16.7||0.83 mi|
|Kalida High School||5-12||332||22||15||0.76 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.