2070 Louisville Rd,
Peebles, OH 45660
- 2 Beds
- 1,714 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
2070 Louisville Rd is a single family home in Peebles, OH. This home was built in 1901 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,714 square feet of living space. Additional features include heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 2070 Louisville Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2070 Louisville Rd is located in a community that is home to 8,770 residents, which has increased by 6.2% since 2000. 78.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.85%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.39%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2070 Louisville Rd has a median household income of $32,684 and spends about $32,908 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2070 Louisville Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2070 Louisville Rd include Peebles Elementary School, and Peebles High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 68.3% of the residents near 2070 Louisville Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2070 Louisville Rd is about 27.6 degrees in January and 72.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 21.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2070 Louisville Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
100 Maple Run Drive,
$95,000 House For Sale
418 Trenton Street,
$20,000 House For Sale
120 Knoll Avenue,
$158,000 House For Sale
100 Oak Hills Drive,
$160,000 House For Sale
160 E Main Street,
$154,500 House For Sale
148 E North Street,
$69,900 House For Sale
118 S West Street,
$32,900 House For Sale
7554 Fenner Lane,
$169,000 House For Sale
118 June Avenue,
$108,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Peebles Elementary School||PK-6||586||34||17.2||6.29 mi|
|Peebles High School||7-12||393||24||16.3||6.57 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.