215 Court St is a single family home in Gibbon, NE. This home was built in 1938 and includes 1,296 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $77,960.
Frequently asked questions about 215 Court St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 Court St is located in a community that is home to 2,353 residents, which has decreased by -6.2% since 2000. 72.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.3%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.22%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 Court St has a median household income of $36,735 and spends about $35,323 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 Court St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.2%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 Court St include Gibbon Elementary School, and Gibbon High School.
- How’s the job market? About 63.5% of the residents near 215 Court St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 Court St is about 24.3 degrees in January and 72.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 19.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 27.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 Court St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.