215 S 21st St,
Ord, NE 68862
- 3 Beds
- 1,363 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
- 1,363 sqft
215 S 21st St is a single family home in Ord, NE. This home was built in 1925 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,363 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Frequently asked questions about 215 S 21st St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 S 21st St is located in a community that is home to 3,175 residents, which has decreased by -16.3% since 2000. 66.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.23%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (10.31%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 S 21st St has a median household income of $30,322 and spends about $31,514 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 S 21st St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools?
- How’s the job market? About 61.7% of the residents near 215 S 21st St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 S 21st St is about 21.4 degrees in January and 75.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 21.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 S 21st St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.