215 N Main Ave,
Sutton, NE 68979
- 2 Beds
- 820 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
- 820 sqft
215 N Main Ave is a single family home in Sutton, NE. This home was built in 1920 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 820 square feet of living space. Additional features include floor / wall furnace heating system. Frequently asked questions about 215 N Main Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 N Main Ave is located in a community that is home to 305 residents, which has decreased by -11.5% since 2000. 75.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.25%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.39%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 N Main Ave has a median household income of $32,603 and spends about $32,920 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 N Main Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.9%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 N Main Ave include Sutton Elementary School, and Sutton Secondary School.
- How’s the job market? About 59.1% of the residents near 215 N Main Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 N Main Ave is about 21.8 degrees in January and 76.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 25.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 N Main Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
913 N Blackburn Ave,
$247,900 For Sale
1352 Harre Lane,
$174,900 For Sale
2005 Kentucky Drive,
$177,000 For Sale
240 South State,
$110,000 For Sale
1006 23rd Street,
$89,500 For Sale
2716 O Street,
$32,800 For Sale
14152 S Road,
$289,000 For Sale
132 Lincoln Avenue,
$139,500 For Sale
2140 Oak Ave,
$215,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Sutton Elementary School||PK-6||225||20.6||10.8||0.71 mi|
|Sutton Secondary School||7-12||209||17.3||12||0.63 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.