215 E 1st St is a single family home in Homer, NE. This home was built in 1930 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,008 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $78,330.
Frequently asked questions about 215 E 1st St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 E 1st St is located in a community that is home to 901 residents, which has decreased by -7.1% since 2000. 81.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.21%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.86%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 E 1st St has a median household income of $36,581 and spends about $35,256 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 E 1st St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 5.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 E 1st St include Homer Elementary School, and Homer High School.
- How’s the job market? About 55.5% of the residents near 215 E 1st St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 E 1st St is about 22.1 degrees in January and 74.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 22.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 34.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 E 1st St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.