215 Elm St,
Clarkson, NE 68629
- 3 Beds
- 975 sqft
Est. Value* : $36,440
- 3 Beds
- 975 sqft
215 Elm St is a single family home in Clarkson, NE. This home was built in 1880 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 975 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and electric heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $36,440. Frequently asked questions about 215 Elm St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 Elm St is located in a community that is home to 1,450 residents, which has increased by 12.7% since 2000. 65.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (19.57%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (10.12%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 Elm St has a median household income of $30,016 and spends about $31,275 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 Elm St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.3%, which is higher than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 1.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 Elm St include Clarkson Elementary School, and Clarkson Junior-Senior High School.
- How’s the job market? About 64.6% of the residents near 215 Elm St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 Elm St is about 22.3 degrees in January and 75.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 24.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 Elm St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$120,000 For Sale
1303 10th Street,
$210,000 For Sale
56749 842 Rd,
$328,900 For Sale
1211 Avenue D,
$79,900 For Sale
1005 9th Street,
$104,900 For Sale
2754 E 12th Avenue,
$205,000 For Sale
2115 33rd Street,
$230,000 For Sale
2625 38th Street,
$237,000 For Sale
2011 17th Street,
$127,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Clarkson Elementary School||PK-6||116||12||9.6||0.47 mi|
|Clarkson Junior-Senior High School||7-12||85||10.6||7.9||0.48 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.