215 S Elder Ave is a single family home in North Platte, NE. This home was built in 1970 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,008 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $107,600.
Frequently asked questions about 215 S Elder Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 S Elder Ave is located in a community that is home to 27,826 residents, which has decreased by -0.7% since 2000. 68.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.12%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.74%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 S Elder Ave has a median household income of $40,250 and spends about $37,109 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 S Elder Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.7%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 10.3%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 S Elder Ave include Adams Middle School, Eisenhower Elementary School, and North Platte High School.
- How’s the job market? About 51.8% of the residents near 215 S Elder Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 S Elder Ave is about 19.5 degrees in January and 74.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 24.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 S Elder Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.