1342 W 82nd St,
Hialeah, FL 33014
- 3 Beds
- 1,839 sqft
Est. Value* : $391,900
- 3 Beds
- 1,839 sqft
1342 W 82nd St is a single family home in Hialeah, FL. This home was built in 1962 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,839 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 8/24/2015, this property sold for $95,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $391,900. Frequently asked questions about 1342 W 82nd St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1342 W 82nd St is located in a community that is home to 38,371 residents, which has increased by 7.1% since 2000. 71% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.55%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.12%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1342 W 82nd St has a median household income of $54,247 and spends about $45,023 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1342 W 82nd St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1342 W 82nd St include District Instructional Center (Dic), Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center, and Hialeah-Miami Lakes Senior High. The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 56.4% of the residents near 1342 W 82nd St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1342 W 82nd St is about 57.0 degrees in January and 81.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1342 W 82nd St resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1220 W 62nd St,
$437,000 House For Sale
8220 NW 157th,
$979,000 House For Sale
16009 NW 82nd Pl,
$687,000 House For Sale
7901 NW 166th St,
$980,000 House For Sale
16721 NW 78th Ct,
$619,500 House For Sale
8320 NW 164TH ST,
$995,000 House For Sale
16860 NW 81st Ave,
$798,500 House For Sale
15540 NW 88th Ave,
$709,000 House For Sale
8823 NW 155 Terr,
$689,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||10.66 mi|
|Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center||PK||0||1||0||20.12 mi|
|Hialeah-Miami Lakes Senior High||9-12||1,631||87||18.7||0.37 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.