124 N Washington Ave,
Waukesha, WI 53188
- 3 Beds
- 1,965 sqft
Est. Value* : $168,000
- 3 Beds
124 N Washington Ave is a single family home in Waukesha, WI. This home was built in 1900 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,965 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, baseboard heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $168,000. Frequently asked questions about 124 N Washington Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 124 N Washington Ave is located in a community that is home to 37,840 residents, which has increased by 5.2% since 2000. 72.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.57%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.04%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 124 N Washington Ave has a median household income of $64,108 and spends about $50,785 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 124 N Washington Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.9%, which is lower than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 4.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 124 N Washington Ave include Blair Elementary, Butler Middle, and North High. The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 62.8% of the residents near 124 N Washington Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 124 N Washington Ave is about 14.2 degrees in January and 70.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 42.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 124 N Washington Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1124 Lindbergh Ave,
$178,000 House For Sale
438 S Hine Ave,
$245,000 House For Sale
1016 Dresser Ave,
$295,000 House For Sale
1606 Erin Ln,
$269,900 House For Sale
121 N Hine Ave,
$239,900 House For Sale
1708 Erin Ln,
$289,900 House For Sale
S22W25431 Harris Highland Dr,
$105,000 House For Sale
S22W25518 Harris Highland Dr,
$299,000 House For Sale
401 N Hine Ave,
$214,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Blair Elementary||PK-5||352||28.5||12.3||0.63 mi|
|Butler Middle||6-8||909||66.9||13.5||0.44 mi|
|North High||9-12||1,216||73.6||16.5||0.89 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.