1135 Foster Mill Rd,
Town Creek, AL 35672
- 2,736 sqft
Est. Value* : $246,000
1135 Foster Mill Rd is a single family home in Town Creek, AL. This home was built in 1993 and includes one bathrooms and 2,736 square feet of living space. Today, the estimated home value is around $246,000. Frequently asked questions about 1135 Foster Mill Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1135 Foster Mill Rd is located in a community that is home to 8,793 residents, which has decreased by -0.4% since 2000. 80.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.19%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.45%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1135 Foster Mill Rd has a median household income of $36,717 and spends about $35,285 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1135 Foster Mill Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 1.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1135 Foster Mill Rd include Hazlewood Elementary School, and R A Hubbard High School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 71.3% of the residents near 1135 Foster Mill Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1135 Foster Mill Rd is about 39.2 degrees in January and 78.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 3.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1135 Foster Mill Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
741 3 Point Rd,
$2,000,000 House For Sale
1571 COUNTY ROAD 414,
$899,500 House For Sale
549 Spout Springs Loop,
$349,000 House For Sale
503 Jabo Drive,
$239,900 House For Sale
376 County Rd. 33,
$150,000 House For Sale
4580 Hwy 101,
$289,900 House For Sale
275 Oxford Dr,
$198,500 House For Sale
360 Harrington Dr.,
$239,000 House For Sale
215 Thornton Dr,
$279,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hazlewood Elementary School||K-6||243||12||20.2||6.11 mi|
|R A Hubbard High School||7-12||133||11||12||8.76 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.