224 High St is a single family home in Carey, OH. This home was built in 1900 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,119 square feet of living space. Additional features include central heating system. In 12/28/2015, this property sold for $73,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $73,050.
Frequently asked questions about 224 High St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 224 High St is located in a community that is home to 6,076 residents, which has increased by 3.2% since 2000. 75.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.53%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.44%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 224 High St has a median household income of $39,871 and spends about $37,146 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 224 High St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 224 High St include Carey Elementary School, and Carey High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 67.9% of the residents near 224 High St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 224 High St is about 24.5 degrees in January and 72.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 224 High St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.