2107 Summit Lake Shore Rd NW,
Olympia, WA 98502
- 2 Beds
- 1,056 sqft
Est. Value* : $323,200
- 2 Beds
- 1,056 sqft
2107 Summit Lake Shore Rd NW is a single family home in Olympia, WA. This home was built in 1985 and includes two bedrooms and 1,056 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, space heater, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $323,200. Frequently asked questions about 2107 Summit Lake Shore Rd NW and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2107 Summit Lake Shore Rd NW is located in a community that is home to 26,796 residents, which has increased by 14.7% since 2000. 60.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.19%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.11%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2107 Summit Lake Shore Rd NW has a median household income of $55,122 and spends about $45,584 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2107 Summit Lake Shore Rd NW is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 8.9%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2107 Summit Lake Shore Rd NW include Griffin School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1059 (529 for Math and 530 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 66.3% of the residents near 2107 Summit Lake Shore Rd NW have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2107 Summit Lake Shore Rd NW is about 30.2 degrees in January and 69.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 13.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2107 Summit Lake Shore Rd NW resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7840 Holiday Valley Drive NW,
$1,150,000 House For Sale
6245 Murray Court NW,
$2,100,000 House For Sale
2027 Milroy Street NW,
$319,900 House For Sale
403 Rogers Street NW,
$389,000 House For Sale
6440 Littlerock Road SW,
$289,900 House For Sale
150 Pyramid Ct,
$559,000 House For Sale
801 Pioneer St SW,
$190,000 House For Sale
5771 E Agate Road,
$300,000 House For Sale
320 Y Street SW,
$230,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Griffin School||K-8||647||34.1||18.9||4.52 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.85|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.