1410 Borg Ln,
Winter Springs, FL 32708
- 3 Beds
- 1,364 sqft
Est. Value* : $218,100
- 3 Beds
- 1,364 sqft
1410 Borg Ln is a single family home in Winter Springs, FL. This home was built in 1981 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,364 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and cooling system. In 5/16/2017, this property sold for $175,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $218,100. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Borg Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Borg Ln is located in a community that is home to 38,985 residents, which has increased by 12.4% since 2000. 78.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.54%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.19%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Borg Ln has a median household income of $74,800 and spends about $56,456 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Borg Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Borg Ln include Indian Trails Middle School, Keeth Elementary School, and Winter Springs High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1035 (520 for Math and 515 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 65.5% of the residents near 1410 Borg Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Borg Ln is about 52.7 degrees in January and 80.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Borg Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
711 Barrington Circle,
$340,000 For Sale
698 Brown Bear Court,
$385,000 For Sale
425 Flatwood Dr,
$285,000 For Sale
1056 W Pebble Beach Circle,
$269,000 For Sale
204 Little Creek Lane,
$320,000 For Sale
504 Pleasant Grove Dr,
$278,000 For Sale
1209 Howell Creek Drive,
$449,900 For Sale
201 Burgess Drive,
$399,900 For Sale
361 Old Farm Ln,
$282,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Indian Trails Middle School||6-8||1,175||61||19.2||0.82 mi|
|Keeth Elementary School||PK-5||715||49||14.5||0.74 mi|
|Winter Springs High School||9-12||2,348||129||18.2||1.79 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.