1410 Blueberry Dr,
Titusville, FL 32780
- 4 Beds
- 2,136 sqft
Est. Value* : $347,900
- 4 Beds
- 2,136 sqft
1410 Blueberry Dr is a single family home in Titusville, FL. This home was built in 2006 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,136 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 11/6/2014, this property sold for $250,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $347,900. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Blueberry Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Blueberry Dr is located in a community that is home to 33,526 residents, which has increased by 8% since 2000. 68.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.56%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (11.94%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Blueberry Dr has a median household income of $55,244 and spends about $45,721 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Blueberry Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 10.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Blueberry Dr include Andrew Jackson Middle School, Apollo Elementary School, and Edgewood Junior/Senior High School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 58.9% of the residents near 1410 Blueberry Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Blueberry Dr is about 55.9 degrees in January and 80.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 59.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Blueberry Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1390 Thornton Avenue,
$207,900 For Sale
1024 Rabun Lane,
$123,500 For Sale
1295 Golfview Drive,
$174,999 For Sale
1565 Kings Court,
$159,900 For Sale
1603 Palmetto Street,
$99,000 For Sale
1106 2nd Avenue,
$115,000 For Sale
1750 Apricot Dr,
$210,000 For Sale
1875 James Circle,
$235,000 For Sale
2135 Fairlane Dr,
$179,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Andrew Jackson Middle School||7-8||585||34||17.2||2.1 mi|
|Apollo Elementary School||PK-6||815||57||14.2||1.72 mi|
|Edgewood Junior/Senior High School||7-12||948||52||18.2||18.13 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.