1410 Bavon Ave,
Spring Hill, FL 34609
- 3 Beds
- 2,434 sqft
Est. Value* : $240,800
- 3 Beds
- 2,434 sqft
1410 Bavon Ave is a single family home in Spring Hill, FL. This home was built in 1990 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,434 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, package unit system, and cooling system. In 12/9/2016, this property sold for $185,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $240,800. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Bavon Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Bavon Ave is located in a community that is home to 29,044 residents, which has increased by 33.4% since 2000. 82% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.75%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.73%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Bavon Ave has a median household income of $36,137 and spends about $34,927 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Bavon Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Bavon Ave include Frank W. Springstead High School, John D. Floyd Elementary School, and Powell Middle School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 50.8% of the residents near 1410 Bavon Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Bavon Ave is about 62.7 degrees in January and 82.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Bavon Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1200 Finland Dr.,
$224,900 For Sale
12353 Spreading Oak Drive Drive,
$227,900 For Sale
1082 Greenturf Rd,
$249,900 For Sale
2079 De Carlo Avenue Avenue,
$158,000 For Sale
12464 Drysdale St,
$195,000 For Sale
1152 Florian Way Way,
$367,500 For Sale
305 Royal Palm Way Way,
$209,000 For Sale
4037 Chadwick Avenue,
$191,000 For Sale
1194 Aladdin Rd,
$169,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Frank W. Springstead High School||9-12||1,710||88||19.4||1.68 mi|
|John D. Floyd Elementary School||PK-5||965||65||14.8||1.83 mi|
|Powell Middle School||6-8||987||59||16.7||3.36 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.