14418 Keys Rd,
Covington, LA 70433
Est. Value* : $86,180
14418 Keys Rd is a single family home in Covington, LA. In 5/16/2018, this property sold for $86,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $86,180. Frequently asked questions about 14418 Keys Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14418 Keys Rd is located in a community that is home to 21,256 residents, which has increased by 22% since 2000. 75.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.84%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.11%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14418 Keys Rd has a median household income of $60,651 and spends about $47,908 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14418 Keys Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.2%, which is higher than the state average of 6.6%. Property crime risk is 9.8%, which is higher than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14418 Keys Rd include Joseph B. Lancaster Elementary School, and Madisonville Junior High School.
- How’s the job market? About 62.4% of the residents near 14418 Keys Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14418 Keys Rd is about 48.8 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14418 Keys Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
207 Christine Court,
$497,000 House For Sale
132 NATCHEZ TRACE Court,
$465,900 House For Sale
201 W. Del Sol,
$339,000 House For Sale
$75,000 House For Sale
14881 Pine Avenue,
$237,500 House For Sale
532 Pelican Ridge Drive,
$721,500 House For Sale
753 S Corniche du Lac,
$535,000 House For Sale
512 Pelican Ridge Drive,
$749,000 House For Sale
373 Coconut Palm Drive,
$218,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Joseph B. Lancaster Elementary School||3-6||933||43.3||21.5||2.42 mi|
|Madisonville Elementary School||PK-2||969||52.1||18.5||0.63 mi|
|Madisonville Junior High School||7-8||880||39.6||22.2||1.96 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.