3030 Lake Rd,
Lottsburg, VA 22511
Est. Value* : N/A
3030 Lake Rd is a single family home in Lottsburg, VA. Frequently asked questions about 3030 Lake Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3030 Lake Rd is located in a community that is home to 1,237 residents, which has decreased by -2.3% since 2000. 71.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (20.16%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (11.94%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3030 Lake Rd has a median household income of $47,828 and spends about $41,785 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3030 Lake Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.5%. Property crime risk is 4.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3030 Lake Rd include Northumberland Elementary, Northumberland High, and Northumberland Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 911 (456 for Math and 455 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1004.
- How’s the job market? About 60.0% of the residents near 3030 Lake Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3030 Lake Rd is about 29.4 degrees in January and 73.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 16.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3030 Lake Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
170 Allen Point Road,
$489,900 House For Sale
Lot 106 Buoy Drive,
$28,000 House For Sale
0 Buoy Drive,
$29,000 House For Sale
0 Wiggins Way,
$169,000 House For Sale
1037 Cedar Point Road,
$1,200,000 House For Sale
0 Lomar Court,
$15,000 House For Sale
0163 Fleet Road,
$99,500 House For Sale
16288 Shipsview Way,
$525,000 House For Sale
00 Pumpkin Hill Road,
$23,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Northumberland Elementary||PK-5||565||42.8||13.1||5.25 mi|
|Northumberland High||9-12||443||32.6||13.5||4.13 mi|
|Northumberland Middle||6-8||294||28.3||10.3||4.83 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.