4983 Stoney Creek Dr is a single family home in North Canton, OH. This home was built in 2010 and includes four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 2,264 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 2/24/2017, this property sold for $209,900. Today, the estimated home value is around $257,100.
Frequently asked questions about 4983 Stoney Creek Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4983 Stoney Creek Dr is located in a community that is home to 37,891 residents, which has increased by 9.3% since 2000. 73.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.66%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.97%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4983 Stoney Creek Dr has a median household income of $66,117 and spends about $51,891 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4983 Stoney Creek Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4983 Stoney Creek Dr include Green High School, Green Intermediate Elementary School, and Green Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 63.2% of the residents near 4983 Stoney Creek Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4983 Stoney Creek Dr is about 22.9 degrees in January and 71.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 46.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4983 Stoney Creek Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.