16407 Woodbrook Ln SE,
Rainier, WA 98576
- 3 Beds
- 1,920 sqft
Est. Value* : $322,300
- 3 Beds
16407 Woodbrook Ln SE is a single family home in Rainier, WA. This home was built in 2003 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,920 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, baseboard heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $322,300. Frequently asked questions about 16407 Woodbrook Ln SE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 16407 Woodbrook Ln SE is located in a community that is home to 3,016 residents, which has increased by 51.1% since 2000. 75% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.56%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.07%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 16407 Woodbrook Ln SE has a median household income of $41,322 and spends about $37,996 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 16407 Woodbrook Ln SE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 9.4%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 16407 Woodbrook Ln SE include Rainier Elementary School, Rainier Middle School, and Rainier Senior High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1022 (512 for Math and 510 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 60.4% of the residents near 16407 Woodbrook Ln SE have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 16407 Woodbrook Ln SE is about 30.4 degrees in January and 69.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 13.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 16407 Woodbrook Ln SE resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
11911 Hobby St SE,
$399,950 House For Sale
17142 Lakepoint Dr SE,
$429,000 House For Sale
15734 Yelm Terra Wy SE,
$379,000 House For Sale
14438 99th Ave SE,
$387,000 House For Sale
15844 104th Ave SE,
$355,000 House For Sale
9552 Tyler Terrace CT SE,
$365,000 House For Sale
15360 Chad DR SE,
$364,950 House For Sale
9218 Almond Ct E,
$259,900 House For Sale
1 XX (North) 173rd Ave SE,
$435,727 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Rainier Elementary School||PK-5||454||23.8||19||3.06 mi|
|Rainier Middle School||6-8||209||10.4||20||3.1 mi|
|Rainier Senior High School||9-12||236||14.8||15.9||3.08 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 5|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.