341 Oconnor Rd,
North Babylon, NY 11703
Est. Value* : $394,900
341 Oconnor Rd is a single family home in North Babylon, NY. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $394,900. Frequently asked questions about 341 Oconnor Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 341 Oconnor Rd is located in a community that is home to 15,971 residents, which has increased by 1% since 2000. 82.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.54%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.62%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 341 Oconnor Rd has a median household income of $81,564 and spends about $60,404 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 341 Oconnor Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10.3%. Property crime risk is 6.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 341 Oconnor Rd include North Babylon High School, Robert Moses Middle School, and Woods Road Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 951 (480 for Math and 471 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 994.
- How’s the job market? About 59.0% of the residents near 341 Oconnor Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 341 Oconnor Rd is about 21.8 degrees in January and 69.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 27.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 341 Oconnor Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
513 Nolting Avenue,
$350,000 House For Sale
7 Kent Lane,
$549,000 House For Sale
490 Grenadon Lane,
$439,000 House For Sale
328 Wicks Avenue,
$299,000 House For Sale
250 Farhan Lane,
$569,000 House For Sale
73 Dollard Drive,
$335,000 House For Sale
659 Saint George,
$489,000 House For Sale
659 Saint George Avenue,
$489,000 House For Sale
18 Victoria Road,
$459,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|North Babylon High School||9-12||1,498||105||14.2||1.07 mi|
|Robert Moses Middle School||6-8||1,075||68.1||15.7||0.9 mi|
|Woods Road Elementary School||K-5||374||26||14.3||0.04 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 6.25|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.