314 Avenue B NE,
Winter Haven, FL 33881
- 5 Beds
- 2,508 sqft
Est. Value* : $123,100
- 5 Beds
314 Avenue B NE is a single family home in Winter Haven, FL. This home was built in 1908 and includes five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,508 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 5/6/2019, this property sold for $86,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $123,100. Frequently asked questions about 314 Avenue B NE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 314 Avenue B NE is located in a community that is home to 29,009 residents, which has increased by 8% since 2000. 68.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (13.58%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.4%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 314 Avenue B NE has a median household income of $41,307 and spends about $37,852 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 314 Avenue B NE is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 19.7%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 29%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 314 Avenue B NE include Denison Middle School, John Snively Elementary, and Winter Haven Senior High School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 54.8% of the residents near 314 Avenue B NE have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 314 Avenue B NE is about 54.5 degrees in January and 80.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 314 Avenue B NE resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
152 SW Ave D,
$200,000 House For Sale
146 Avenue E SW,
$125,000 House For Sale
$242,500 House For Sale
141 Cedar Park Ln,
$225,000 House For Sale
141 Lake Otis Road,
$415,000 House For Sale
1819 3rd Court SE,
$220,000 House For Sale
1529 Avenue C Northeaset,
$159,000 House For Sale
2101 EDGEWATER CIRCLE,
$294,500 House For Sale
99 VOLUSIA DRIVE,
$149,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Denison Middle School||6-8||808||51||15.8||0.11 mi|
|John Snively Elementary||PK-5||436||26||16.7||2.43 mi|
|Winter Haven Senior High School||9-12||2,200||92||23.9||0.46 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.