2626 Sweet Clover Ln,
Galena, OH 43021
- 4 Beds
- 5,150 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 4 Beds
2626 Sweet Clover Ln is a single family home in Galena, OH. This home was built in 2004 and includes four bedrooms, five bathrooms, and 5,150 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, baseboard heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 2626 Sweet Clover Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2626 Sweet Clover Ln is located in a community that is home to 5,675 residents, which has increased by 23.5% since 2000. 83.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.94%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.82%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2626 Sweet Clover Ln has a median household income of $78,813 and spends about $58,699 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2626 Sweet Clover Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2626 Sweet Clover Ln include Big Walnut High School, and Big Walnut Intermediate School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 57.2% of the residents near 2626 Sweet Clover Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2626 Sweet Clover Ln is about 23.1 degrees in January and 70.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 25.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2626 Sweet Clover Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2898 Sunbury Road,
$479,900 House For Sale
4567 Red Bank Road,
$1,485,000 House For Sale
8727 Dustin Road,
$529,000 House For Sale
8081 Lewis Center Road,
$269,000 House For Sale
4772 S Old 3c Highway,
$315,000 House For Sale
9725 Cheshire Road,
$332,000 House For Sale
5165 Tussic St Road,
$330,000 House For Sale
5750 Bulrush Court,
$699,900 House For Sale
8665 Bunch Flower Court,
$534,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Big Walnut High School||9-12||980||53.5||18.3||1.72 mi|
|Big Walnut Intermediate School||5-6||567||32||17.7||1.87 mi|
|Big Walnut Middle School||7-8||563||31.5||17.8||1.88 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.