26 95th Ave SE,
Lake Stevens, WA 98258
- 3 Beds
- 1,148 sqft
Est. Value* : $305,900
- 3 Beds
- 1,148 sqft
26 95th Ave SE is a single family home in Lake Stevens, WA. This home was built in 1998 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,148 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $305,900. Frequently asked questions about 26 95th Ave SE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26 95th Ave SE is located in a community that is home to 21,409 residents, which has increased by 32.5% since 2000. 78.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.64%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.24%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26 95th Ave SE has a median household income of $60,564 and spends about $48,895 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26 95th Ave SE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26 95th Ave SE include Cavelero Mid High School, Hillcrest Elementary School, and Lake Stevens Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1020 (510 for Math and 510 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 50.1% of the residents near 26 95th Ave SE have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26 95th Ave SE is about 36.0 degrees in January and 62.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 76.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26 95th Ave SE resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
10021 1st Pl NE,
$569,960 For Sale
8617 13th Place NE,
$285,000 For Sale
1712 89th Dr SE,
$415,000 For Sale
11128 S Lake Stevens Rd,
$550,000 For Sale
3515 102 Ave NE,
$465,000 For Sale
2219 112th Dr SE,
$491,600 For Sale
7924 Soper Hill Rd.,
$1,200,000 For Sale
11017 33rd St SE,
$629,500 For Sale
11704 28th St NE,
$419,950 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cavelero Mid High School||8-9||1,286||60.1||21.3||2.17 mi|
|Hillcrest Elementary School||PK-5||809||45.4||17.7||0.55 mi|
|Lake Stevens Middle School||6-7||621||32.2||19.2||1.01 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.9|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.