26930 SE 416th St,
Enumclaw, WA 98022
- 3 Beds
- 1,150 sqft
Est. Value* : $324,000
- 3 Beds
- 1,150 sqft
26930 SE 416th St is a single family home in Enumclaw, WA. This home was built in 1948 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,150 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, baseboard heating system, and cooling system. In 12/9/2014, this property sold for $142,042. Today, the estimated home value is around $324,000. Frequently asked questions about 26930 SE 416th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26930 SE 416th St is located in a community that is home to 18,993 residents, which has increased by 48.7% since 2000. 72.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.99%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.55%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26930 SE 416th St has a median household income of $60,382 and spends about $48,720 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26930 SE 416th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 14.5%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26930 SE 416th St include Byron Kibler Elementary School, Enumclaw Senior High School, and Thunder Mountain Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1007 (510 for Math and 497 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 52.6% of the residents near 26930 SE 416th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26930 SE 416th St is about 29.0 degrees in January and 68.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 16.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26930 SE 416th St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
37405 323rd Ave SE,
$829,950 For Sale
1 XXX SE Green River Gorge Rd,
$2,000,000 For Sale
22519 304th Place,
$329,950 For Sale
27752 254th Wy SE,
$725,000 For Sale
31070 E Lake Morton Dr SE,
$350,000 For Sale
22829 SE 271st Place,
$559,000 For Sale
26028 242nd Ave SE,
$619,000 For Sale
23202 57th St E,
$675,000 For Sale
0 xx SE Lake Moneysmith Rd,
$199,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Byron Kibler Elementary School||K-5||438||24.2||18||1.54 mi|
|Enumclaw Senior High School||9-12||1,337||66.2||20.1||3.01 mi|
|Thunder Mountain Middle School||6-8||461||21.6||21.2||0.6 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 3.3|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.