265 S Yale Ct,
Gilbert, AZ 85296
- 3,045 sqft
Est. Value* : $440,500
265 S Yale Ct is a single family home in Gilbert, AZ. This home was built in 1997 and includes four bathrooms and 3,045 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. In 9/11/2017, this property sold for $435,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $440,500. Frequently asked questions about 265 S Yale Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 265 S Yale Ct is located in a community that is home to 8,189 residents, which has increased by 112.3% since 2000. 87.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.22%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.17%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 265 S Yale Ct has a median household income of $80,669 and spends about $59,892 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 265 S Yale Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 13%, which is lower than the state average of 15.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 265 S Yale Ct include Gilbert Classical Academy High School, and Mesquite Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1059 (531 for Math and 528 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1047.
- How’s the job market? About 60.9% of the residents near 265 S Yale Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 265 S Yale Ct is about 36.2 degrees in January and 75.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 20.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 265 S Yale Ct resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
236 S Sandstone St,
$499,000 House For Sale
1320 E Linda Lane,
$320,000 House For Sale
1244 E Heather Ave,
$356,900 House For Sale
872 S Roca St,
$350,000 House For Sale
127 N DATE PALM DR,
$634,900 House For Sale
594 W Juanita Avenue,
$355,000 House For Sale
1442 N CLIFFSIDE DR,
$775,000 House For Sale
1961 E. Erie St.,
$319,000 House For Sale
2049 E Edgewood Ave,
$310,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Gilbert Classical Academy High School||7-12||311||21.8||14.2||2.44 mi|
|Gilbert High School||8-12||2,256||117.5||19.1||0.77 mi|
|Mesquite Elementary School||PK-8||591||45.7||12.9||0.83 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.