1226 Devon Dr,
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
- 2,264 sqft
Est. Value* : $178,100
1226 Devon Dr is a single family home in Corpus Christi, TX. This home was built in 1944 and includes 2,264 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $178,100. Frequently asked questions about 1226 Devon Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1226 Devon Dr is located in a community that is home to 15,920 residents, which has decreased by -2.1% since 2000. 66.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.67%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.79%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1226 Devon Dr has a median household income of $47,573 and spends about $40,256 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1226 Devon Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.9%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 21.2%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1226 Devon Dr include Adkins Middle, and Early Childhood Development Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 998 (499 for Math and 499 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 52.9% of the residents near 1226 Devon Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1226 Devon Dr is about 46.1 degrees in January and 83.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 33.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1226 Devon Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$389,000 House For Sale
$170,000 House For Sale
$139,000 House For Sale
450 Louisiana Ave,
$225,000 House For Sale
530 DEL MAR,
$549,000 House For Sale
$269,900 House For Sale
$279,900 House For Sale
$549,000 House For Sale
3414 Austin St,
$139,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Adkins Middle||6-8||626||32.3||19.3||7.1 mi|
|Baker Middle||6-8||1,010||56.4||17.8||1.4 mi|
|Early Childhood Development Center||PK-5||192||11||17.4||5.5 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.