3714 Cooper Crest Dr NW,
Olympia, WA 98502
- 3 Beds
- 1,836 sqft
Est. Value* : $301,300
- 3 Beds
3714 Cooper Crest Dr NW is a single family home in Olympia, WA. This home was built in 2005 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,836 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and forced air heating system. In 9/22/2017, this property sold for $264,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $301,300. Frequently asked questions about 3714 Cooper Crest Dr NW and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3714 Cooper Crest Dr NW is located in a community that is home to 26,796 residents, which has increased by 14.7% since 2000. 60.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.19%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.11%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3714 Cooper Crest Dr NW has a median household income of $55,122 and spends about $45,584 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3714 Cooper Crest Dr NW is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 8.9%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3714 Cooper Crest Dr NW include Capital High School, and Julia Butler Hansen Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1059 (529 for Math and 530 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 66.3% of the residents near 3714 Cooper Crest Dr NW have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3714 Cooper Crest Dr NW is about 30.2 degrees in January and 69.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 13.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3714 Cooper Crest Dr NW resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3039 Westside Drive NW,
$419,900 House For Sale
4407 Hudson Court NW,
$437,500 House For Sale
3306 French Loop NW,
$1,325,000 House For Sale
4246 Sunset Beach Drive NW,
$1,250,000 House For Sale
4725 Bayshore Lane NW,
$1,999,000 House For Sale
4749 Bayshore Lane NW,
$487,000 House For Sale
4316 Leavelle St NW,
$800,000 House For Sale
425 Rogers St NW,
$550,000 House For Sale
726 Percival Street SW,
$1,325,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Capital High School||9-12||1,410||67.8||20.7||1.51 mi|
|Julia Butler Hansen Elementary||PK-5||460||27.2||16.8||0.58 mi|
|Olympia Regional Learning Academy - Montessori School||K-8||206||8.7||23.4||4.48 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.85|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.