207 N Mersington Ave,
Kansas City, MO 64123
- 8 Beds
- 4,120 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 8 Beds
207 N Mersington Ave is a multi-family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1910 and includes eight bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 4,120 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Frequently asked questions about 207 N Mersington Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 207 N Mersington Ave is located in a community that is home to 9,133 residents, which has decreased by 0.0% since 2000. 59.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.32%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.53%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 207 N Mersington Ave has a median household income of $33,480 and spends about $33,388 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 207 N Mersington Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 32.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 38.9%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 207 N Mersington Ave include Ac Prep Elementary, and Contract. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 56.1% of the residents near 207 N Mersington Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 207 N Mersington Ave is about 29.4 degrees in January and 79.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 21.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 207 N Mersington Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
345 S Gladstone Blvd,
$290,000 House For Sale
2814 E 9th Street,
$90,000 House For Sale
5225 Wilburn Court,
$74,950 House For Sale
126 Topping Avenue,
$32,950 House For Sale
5921 Lexington Avenue,
$65,000 House For Sale
3222 E 26th Street,
$40,000 House For Sale
6229 E 16th Terrace,
$19,900 House For Sale
1334 E 23rd Street,
$400,000 House For Sale
1314 Bennington Ave,
$52,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ac Prep Elementary||PK-8||371||22.7||16.3||6.92 mi|
|Garfield Elementary||PK-6||727||47||15.4||0.66 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.