8139 W Bender Ave,
Milwaukee, WI 53218
- 12 Beds
- 4,336 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 12 Beds
8139 W Bender Ave is a multi-family home in Milwaukee, WI. This home was built in 1959 and includes twelve bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 4,336 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Frequently asked questions about 8139 W Bender Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 8139 W Bender Ave is located in a community that is home to 37,344 residents, which has decreased by -11.4% since 2000. 72.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.1%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.84%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8139 W Bender Ave has a median household income of $36,681 and spends about $35,228 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8139 W Bender Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 22.7%, which is higher than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 20.4%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 51.3% of the residents near 8139 W Bender Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8139 W Bender Ave is about 16.9 degrees in January and 69.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 42.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8139 W Bender Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5975 N 79th St,
$139,900 House For Sale
7719 W Winfield Ave,
$129,900 House For Sale
7729 W Florist Ave,
$132,500 House For Sale
8039 W Mill Rd,
$120,000 House For Sale
5922 N 79th St,
$136,000 House For Sale
8210 W Winfield Ave,
$149,900 House For Sale
7729 W Clovernook St,
$159,900 House For Sale
6480 N 81st St,
$119,900 House For Sale
6531 N 80th St,
$159,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.