3 Rivers Rd,
Covington, LA 70433
Est. Value* : $142,900
3 Rivers Rd is a single family home in Covington, LA. Today, the estimated home value is around $142,900. Frequently asked questions about 3 Rivers Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3 Rivers Rd is located in a community that is home to 21,256 residents, which has increased by 22% since 2000. 75.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.84%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.11%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3 Rivers Rd has a median household income of $60,651 and spends about $47,908 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3 Rivers Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.2%, which is higher than the state average of 6.6%. Property crime risk is 9.8%, which is higher than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3 Rivers Rd include Fontainebleau High School, and Fontainebleau Junior High School.
- How’s the job market? About 62.4% of the residents near 3 Rivers Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3 Rivers Rd is about 48.8 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3 Rivers Rd resides in an area with high flood risk.
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fontainebleau High School||9-12||1,703||86.6||19.6||4.78 mi|
|Fontainebleau Junior High School||7-8||961||43.2||22.2||4.86 mi|
|Lake Harbor Middle School||4-6||638||31.2||20.3||5.58 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.