1215 Jackson Blvd,
Houston, TX 77006
- 3 Beds
- 1,954 sqft
Est. Value* : $603,500
- 3 Beds
1215 Jackson Blvd is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1920 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,954 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $603,500. Frequently asked questions about 1215 Jackson Blvd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1215 Jackson Blvd is located in a community that is home to 17,771 residents, which has increased by 5.6% since 2000. 32.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (28.74%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.75%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1215 Jackson Blvd has a median household income of $54,506 and spends about $45,275 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1215 Jackson Blvd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 25.6%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 25.2%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1215 Jackson Blvd include Fonwood Early Childhood Center, and Lamar High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 910 (458 for Math and 452 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 61.3% of the residents near 1215 Jackson Blvd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1215 Jackson Blvd is about 44.5 degrees in January and 81.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1215 Jackson Blvd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2114 Crocker Street,
$644,900 House For Sale
2121 Crocker Street,
$669,000 House For Sale
802 Willard Street,
$525,000 House For Sale
2210 Stanford Street,
$659,000 House For Sale
803 Bomar Street #B,
$849,900 House For Sale
2310 Converse Street,
$679,900 House For Sale
905 Bomar Street,
$524,900 House For Sale
608 WILLARD Street,
$649,900 House For Sale
610 WILLARD Street,
$649,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fonwood Early Childhood Center||PK-K||544||31.4||17.2||10.42 mi|
|Gregory-Lincoln Educational Center||PK-8||709||40.7||17.4||0.55 mi|
|Lamar High School||9-12||3,424||146.6||23.3||2.27 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.