2690 Birch Ct is a single family home in Milton, WA. This home was built in 1998 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,949 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 10/16/2015, this property sold for $305,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $424,800.
Frequently asked questions about 2690 Birch Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2690 Birch Ct is located in a community that is home to 5,464 residents, which has increased by 10% since 2000. 71.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.63%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.21%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2690 Birch Ct has a median household income of $56,874 and spends about $46,860 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2690 Birch Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 10.6%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2690 Birch Ct include Columbia Junior High School, and Discovery Primary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1065 (544 for Math and 521 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 55.9% of the residents near 2690 Birch Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2690 Birch Ct is about 35.0 degrees in January and 64.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2690 Birch Ct resides in an area with low flood risk.