2691 Gabelein Rd,
Clinton, WA 98236
- 3 Beds
- 1,419 sqft
Est. Value* : $445,000
- 3 Beds
- 1,419 sqft
2691 Gabelein Rd is a single family home in Clinton, WA. This home was built in 1950 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,419 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heat pump system, and evaporative cooling system. In 12/30/2014, this property sold for $360,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $445,000. Frequently asked questions about 2691 Gabelein Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2691 Gabelein Rd is located in a community that is home to 5,257 residents, which has increased by 10% since 2000. 74.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.7%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (13.08%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2691 Gabelein Rd has a median household income of $50,688 and spends about $43,345 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2691 Gabelein Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.9%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2691 Gabelein Rd include South Whidbey Elementary, South Whidbey High School, and South Whidbey Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1069 (521 for Math and 548 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 56.9% of the residents near 2691 Gabelein Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2691 Gabelein Rd is about 36.6 degrees in January and 65.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 68.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2691 Gabelein Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
23XX Thompson Rd,
$3,588,000 For Sale
$515,999 For Sale
$159,000 For Sale
36 Lalka Lane,
$140,000 For Sale
1527 Bismark Ln,
$158,922 For Sale
7527 Maxwelton Beach Lane,
$350,000 For Sale
Cedar Valley Wy,
$139,000 For Sale
4243 Shokowakan Rd,
$589,950 For Sale
47 M Cascade Dr,
$330,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|South Whidbey Elementary||K-6||539||28.5||18.8||2.9 mi|
|South Whidbey High School||9-12||454||25.1||18||2.74 mi|
|South Whidbey Middle||7-8||328||16.7||19.5||4.05 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 1.65|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.