Off Market

26910 E Eastland Dr,

Newman Lake, WA 99025
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,580 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $248,900

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,580 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1976

Description

26910 E Eastland Dr is a single family home in Newman Lake, WA. This home was built in 1976 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,580 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and baseboard heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $248,900. Frequently asked questions about 26910 E Eastland Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 26910 E Eastland Dr is located in a community that is home to 4,092 residents, which has increased by 30.1% since 2000. 83.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (20.97%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.95%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26910 E Eastland Dr has a median household income of $47,193 and spends about $41,382 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26910 E Eastland Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.2%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 18.5%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
  • How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1020 (500 for Math and 520 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
  • How’s the job market? About 56.7% of the residents near 26910 E Eastland Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26910 E Eastland Dr is about 30.1 degrees in January and 66.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 54.5 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26910 E Eastland Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,580
Year Built
1976
Latitude
47.7
Longitude
-117.04
Heating
BASEBOARD

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $2,546 $0 $0 $178,900
2016 $2,403 $0 $0 $170,900
2015 $2,393 $0 $0 $164,100
2013 $2,358 $0 $0 $157,500

Local Info

Population
4,092
Median Family Income
$47,193
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.8%
Median Homeowner Age
29.6
Households with Children
83.6%
Unemployment Rate
4.6%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week