2640 Roseto Cir,
Sparks, NV 89434
- 3 Beds
- 3,081 sqft
Est. Value* : $557,800
- 3 Beds
2640 Roseto Cir is a single family home in Sparks, NV. This home was built in 2002 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,081 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 8/24/2018, this property sold for $515,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $557,800. Frequently asked questions about 2640 Roseto Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2640 Roseto Cir is located in a community that is home to 31,650 residents, which has increased by 16.9% since 2000. 73.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.47%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.68%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2640 Roseto Cir has a median household income of $64,554 and spends about $51,104 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2640 Roseto Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%. Property crime risk is 10.1%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2640 Roseto Cir include Edward C Reed High School, Kendyl Depoali Preschool, and Lou Mendive Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1006 (501 for Math and 505 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1021.
- How’s the job market? About 59.9% of the residents near 2640 Roseto Cir have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2640 Roseto Cir is about 25.7 degrees in January and 68.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 12.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 24.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2640 Roseto Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2485 Roman Drive,
$342,500 House For Sale
1665 Round Mountain Cir.,
$289,000 House For Sale
1038 O Callaghan Dr.,
$378,000 House For Sale
735 Sage View Dr,
$400,000 House For Sale
496 Quail St.,
$324,900 House For Sale
4841 Monte Rio,
$459,900 House For Sale
1425 Loma Verde,
$358,900 House For Sale
3195 Heather Flume,
$465,000 House For Sale
5645 Pyramid Way,
$1,200,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Edward C Reed High School||9-12||2,093||94||22.2||1.67 mi|
|Kendyl Depoali Preschool||PK-K||29||0||0||7.4 mi|
|Lou Mendive Middle School||6-8||1,050||41||25.6||0.91 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.4|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.