14108 Mirror Ct,
Naples, FL 34114
- 2,071 sqft
Est. Value* : $335,300
- 2,071 sqft
14108 Mirror Ct is a single family home in Naples, FL. This home was built in 2007 and includes 2,071 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 4/18/2019, this property sold for $294,720. Today, the estimated home value is around $335,300. Frequently asked questions about 14108 Mirror Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14108 Mirror Ct is located in a community that is home to 8,838 residents, which has increased by 25.6% since 2000. 69.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (20.89%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (10.51%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14108 Mirror Ct has a median household income of $47,687 and spends about $41,665 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14108 Mirror Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 14%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14108 Mirror Ct include Lely High School, Manatee Elementary School, and Manatee Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1095 (545 for Math and 550 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 66.1% of the residents near 14108 Mirror Ct have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14108 Mirror Ct is about 50.6 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 61.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14108 Mirror Ct resides in an area with high flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14127 Nautica Court,
$499,000 For Sale
14630 Fern Lake Court,
$419,900 For Sale
14163 Nautica Court,
$598,000 For Sale
14844 Dockside Lane,
$829,000 For Sale
14174 Charthouse Ct,
$1,480,000 For Sale
14584 Topsail Drive,
$489,000 For Sale
7567 Winding Cypress Drive,
$545,000 For Sale
7567 Winding Cypress Dr,
$545,000 For Sale
14608 Regatta Lane,
$685,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lely High School||9-12||1,723||87||19.8||3.95 mi|
|Manatee Elementary School||PK-5||714||56||12.7||0.65 mi|
|Manatee Middle School||6-8||903||53||17||0.52 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.