1410 8th St W,
Palmetto, FL 34221
- 2 Beds
- 976 sqft
Est. Value* : $137,400
- 2 Beds
- 976 sqft
1410 8th St W is a single family home in Palmetto, FL. This home was built in 1955 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 976 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $137,400. Frequently asked questions about 1410 8th St W and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 8th St W is located in a community that is home to 29,012 residents, which has increased by 19.2% since 2000. 73% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.18%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.09%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 8th St W has a median household income of $44,796 and spends about $39,740 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 8th St W is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.7%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 18.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 8th St W include Palmetto Elementary School, and Palmetto High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 997 (499 for Math and 498 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 58.8% of the residents near 1410 8th St W have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 8th St W is about 56.9 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 8th St W resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1315 Riverside Dr Dr,
$459,000 For Sale
41 Montego Drive,
$29,900 For Sale
121 24th Street W,
$306,800 For Sale
3304 7th Street Ct W,
$320,000 For Sale
309 22nd St W,
$399,000 For Sale
701 Riviera Dunes Way,
$2,250,000 For Sale
308 9th Ave E,
$469,000 For Sale
309 10th Avenue E,
$455,000 For Sale
124 31st Street W,
$395,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Palmetto Elementary School||PK-5||709||49||14.4||0.27 mi|
|Palmetto High School||9-12||2,207||100||22||0.73 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.