158 Rolling Hill Dr is a single family home in Millington, NJ. This home was built in 1964 and includes 2,361 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $580,200.
Frequently asked questions about 158 Rolling Hill Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 158 Rolling Hill Dr is located in a community that is home to 2,942 residents, which has increased by 7.2% since 2000. 84.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (22.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.25%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 158 Rolling Hill Dr has a median household income of $139,850 and spends about $88,945 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 158 Rolling Hill Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Property crime risk is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 158 Rolling Hill Dr include Cedar Hill School, Ridge High School, and William Annin Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1075 (549 for Math and 526 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 72.3% of the residents near 158 Rolling Hill Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 158 Rolling Hill Dr is about 29.8 degrees in January and 75.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 158 Rolling Hill Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.