41 Mattoon St,
Springfield, MA 01105
- 6 Beds
- 3,703 sqft
Est. Value* : $299,400
- 6 Beds
41 Mattoon St is a single family home in Springfield, MA. This home was built in 1871 and includes six bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 3,703 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, steam heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $299,400. Frequently asked questions about 41 Mattoon St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 41 Mattoon St is located in a community that is home to 13,707 residents, which has decreased by -3.1% since 2000. 54.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.16%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.94%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 41 Mattoon St has a median household income of $30,740 and spends about $31,682 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 41 Mattoon St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.5%, which is higher than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 5.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 41 Mattoon St include Alfred G. Zanetti Montessori Magnet School, and Balliet Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 887 (443 for Math and 444 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 53.7% of the residents near 41 Mattoon St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 41 Mattoon St is about 27.6 degrees in January and 70.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 44.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 41 Mattoon St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
83 Ingersoll Grove,
$229,000 House For Sale
360 Springfield St,
$259,800 House For Sale
62 Eddy St,
$129,900 House For Sale
10 Milford St,
$179,900 House For Sale
18 Hartley St,
$178,000 House For Sale
167 Mildred Ave,
$195,000 House For Sale
99 Leyfred Terrace,
$249,900 House For Sale
572 Springfield St,
$259,900 House For Sale
84 Upland St,
$179,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Alfred G. Zanetti Montessori Magnet School||PK-8||411||31.3||13||0.77 mi|
|Balliet Middle School||6-8||46||11.4||4||3.31 mi|
|Chestnut Accelerated Middle School (Talented and Gifted)||6-8||285||20.4||13.9||1.27 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.