4219 Eley Rd,
Gibson, GA 30810
- 1,994 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,994 sqft
4219 Eley Rd is a single family home in Gibson, GA. This home was built in 1960 and includes two bathrooms and 1,994 square feet of living space. Additional features include fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 4219 Eley Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4219 Eley Rd is located in a community that is home to 1,818 residents, which has increased by 9% since 2000. 74.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.59%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.11%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4219 Eley Rd has a median household income of $35,329 and spends about $34,496 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4219 Eley Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 2.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4219 Eley Rd include Glascock County Middle/High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 925 (446 for Math and 479 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 964.
- How’s the job market? About 69.5% of the residents near 4219 Eley Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4219 Eley Rd is about 48.3 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4219 Eley Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
00 Cason Pond Rd,
$89,900 House For Sale
4328 Lyons Road,
0 Norris Rd,
$54,950 House For Sale
352 Shoals St.,
$62,900 House For Sale
209 Mayfield Road,
$94,900 House For Sale
2545 SW Quail Farm Road,
$155,000 House For Sale
2445 Wrens Highway,
$337,000 House For Sale
1039 Millbrook Way,
$219,900 House For Sale
1543 Wrens Hwy,
$314,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Glascock County Middle/High School||5-12||337||24.2||13.9||3.83 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.