10223 62nd Ave S,
Seattle, WA 98178
- 4 Beds
- 1,640 sqft
Est. Value* : $662,200
- 4 Beds
- 1,640 sqft
10223 62nd Ave S is a single family home in Seattle, WA. This home was built in 1908 and includes four bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,640 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and hot water heating system. In 6/29/2018, this property sold for $657,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $662,200. Frequently asked questions about 10223 62nd Ave S and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 10223 62nd Ave S is located in a community that is home to 18,348 residents, which has increased by 3.2% since 2000. 67.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.53%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.53%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10223 62nd Ave S has a median household income of $51,679 and spends about $43,896 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10223 62nd Ave S is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.7%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 21.4%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 10223 62nd Ave S include Aki Kurose Middle School, Cascadia Elementary, and Cleveland High School STEM. The average SAT score for this area is about 1057 (533 for Math and 524 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 57.8% of the residents near 10223 62nd Ave S have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10223 62nd Ave S is about 35.8 degrees in January and 65.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10223 62nd Ave S resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
10064 65th Ave S,
$875,000 House For Sale
9336 Waters Ave S,
$600,000 House For Sale
9340 53rd Ave S,
$359,000 House For Sale
10849 Auburn Ave S,
$749,950 House For Sale
7959 Seward Park Ave S,
$599,000 House For Sale
12529 51st Place S,
$399,000 House For Sale
7915 Seward Park Avenue,
$940,000 House For Sale
4824 S Austin St,
$430,000 House For Sale
6921 S Langston Rd,
$750,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Aki Kurose Middle School||6-8||737||43.7||16.8||2.73 mi|
|Cascadia Elementary||K-5||754||36.2||20.8||13.28 mi|
|Cleveland High School STEM||9-12||859||47.4||18||3.86 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.