Off Market

1204 Pinewood Ln,

Pasadena, TX 77502
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,800 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $147,200

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,800 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1953

Description

1204 Pinewood Ln is a single family home in Pasadena, TX. This home was built in 1953 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,800 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $147,200. Frequently asked questions about 1204 Pinewood Ln and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1204 Pinewood Ln is located in a community that is home to 31,351 residents, which has increased by 12.9% since 2000. 75% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.54%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.31%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1204 Pinewood Ln has a median household income of $47,110 and spends about $41,243 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1204 Pinewood Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.3%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 17.3%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1204 Pinewood Ln include Dr Kirk Lewis Career And Technical High School, Nelda Sullivan Middle, and Pasadena High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 969 (494 for Math and 475 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
  • How’s the job market? About 51.0% of the residents near 1204 Pinewood Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1204 Pinewood Ln is about 40.8 degrees in January and 80.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1204 Pinewood Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,800
Year Built
1953
Latitude
29.69
Longitude
-95.22
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $2,815 $0 $0 $97,969
2016 $2,150 $0 $0 $78,391
2015 $1,422 $0 $0 $51,995
2014 $1,436 $0 $0 $51,995
2013 $1,559 $0 $0 $51,995

Local Info

Population
31,351
Median Family Income
$47,110
Graduate Degree Percentile
6.2%
Median Homeowner Age
35.0
Households with Children
75.0%
Unemployment Rate
4.6%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Dr Kirk Lewis Career And Technical High School   PK-12
Nelda Sullivan Middle   5-6
Pasadena High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!