17 Blueberry Ridge Rd,
Setauket, NY 11733
Est. Value* : $810,600
17 Blueberry Ridge Rd is a single family home in Setauket, NY. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $810,600. Frequently asked questions about 17 Blueberry Ridge Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 17 Blueberry Ridge Rd is located in a community that is home to 16,885 residents, which has decreased by -2.3% since 2000. 84.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.34%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.13%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 17 Blueberry Ridge Rd has a median household income of $121,503 and spends about $80,052 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 17 Blueberry Ridge Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10.3%. Property crime risk is 5.9%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 17 Blueberry Ridge Rd include Paul J Gelinas Junior High School, Setauket Elementary School, and Ward Melville Senior High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1020 (520 for Math and 500 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 994.
- How’s the job market? About 71.4% of the residents near 17 Blueberry Ridge Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 17 Blueberry Ridge Rd is about 21.3 degrees in January and 68.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 17 Blueberry Ridge Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
Lot 11 Shortwood Lane,
$829,900 House For Sale
8 Southgate Road,
$739,000 House For Sale
132 Quaker Path,
$479,000 House For Sale
33 Hillside Rd,
$579,000 House For Sale
6 Friends Road,
$589,000 House For Sale
11 West Meadow Road,
$1,195,000 House For Sale
34 Mud Rd,
$509,000 House For Sale
10 Mill River Rd,
$748,888 House For Sale
21 Hawks Nest Road,
$639,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Paul J Gelinas Junior High School||7-9||781||65||12||0.83 mi|
|Setauket Elementary School||K-6||623||49||12.7||1.15 mi|
|Ward Melville Senior High School||9-12||1,759||137.8||12.7||3.69 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.