18343 N Willow Bluff Rd,
Katy, TX 77449
- 4 Beds
- 2,375 sqft
Est. Value* : $188,700
- 4 Beds
18343 N Willow Bluff Rd is a single family home in Katy, TX. This home was built in 1994 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,375 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $188,700. Frequently asked questions about 18343 N Willow Bluff Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 18343 N Willow Bluff Rd is located in a community that is home to 33,673 residents, which has increased by 23.1% since 2000. 79.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.63%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.25%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 18343 N Willow Bluff Rd has a median household income of $64,427 and spends about $50,797 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 18343 N Willow Bluff Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.3%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 7.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 18343 N Willow Bluff Rd include Cypress Lakes High School, Sheridan Elementary, and Watkins Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1051 (532 for Math and 519 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 64.0% of the residents near 18343 N Willow Bluff Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 18343 N Willow Bluff Rd is about 46.0 degrees in January and 82.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 18343 N Willow Bluff Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6102 N Trafalgar Court,
$219,900 House For Sale
18535 N Lyford Drive,
$134,000 House For Sale
6027 Wesley Manor Ct,
$169,999 House For Sale
19306 Carpet Bagger Drive,
$203,000 House For Sale
18347 Autumn Trails Ln,
$184,900 House For Sale
18011 Autumn Trails Lane,
$205,000 House For Sale
17727 Poppy Trails Lane,
$164,900 House For Sale
18311 Mountfield Drive,
$300,000 House For Sale
19611 River Bottom Rd,
$169,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cypress Lakes High School||9-12||3,669||220.3||16.6||0.89 mi|
|Sheridan Elementary||PK-5||1,030||57.2||17.9||1.64 mi|
|Watkins Middle||6-8||1,360||89.2||15.2||2 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.