1005 Minter Ave,
Selma, AL 36701
- 1,500 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
1005 Minter Ave is a single family home in Selma, AL. This home was built in 1910 and includes 1,500 square feet of living space. Additional features include forced air heating system. Frequently asked questions about 1005 Minter Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1005 Minter Ave is located in a community that is home to 24,251 residents, which has decreased by -6.8% since 2000. 72.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.83%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.6%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1005 Minter Ave has a median household income of $36,907 and spends about $35,233 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1005 Minter Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 25.7%, which is higher than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 18.1%, which is higher than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 52.0% of the residents near 1005 Minter Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1005 Minter Ave is about 43.4 degrees in January and 79.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1005 Minter Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
605 Lapsley Street,
$279,000 House For Sale
32 Edgewood Drive,
$98,000 House For Sale
150 Russell Drive,
$169,900 House For Sale
1101 Houston Park,
$289,000 House For Sale
104 Deerwood Circle,
$349,000 House For Sale
108 Anna Drive,
$239,000 House For Sale
410 Ivanhoe Drive,
$79,000 House For Sale
312 Cone Drive,
$129,900 House For Sale
70 County Road 824,
$279,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.